Lara offers one time and ongoing copyright and trademark legal services for enterprises of all sizes.
- Trademark and Copyright audits — identify intellectual property assets based on review of clients marketing, advertising and promotional materials, as well as other collateral
- Trademark search & clearance — determine whether a client may use and/or federally register a specific trademark
- Trademark and Copyright registration & maintenance — draft and file federal registration applications, file renewal documents
- Transactional work — negotiate, draft, review & edit contracts or contract provisions concerning trademark and copyright issues
- Trademark and Copyright dispute resolution — resolve disputes concerning ownership, breach of contract, and infringement via informal negotiation, mediation or arbitration and litigation before Trademark Trial and Appeal Board or in federal court
- Public Speaking — speak to your business or organization about intellectual property, trademarks, copyrights, branding and corporate social responsibility
Protect the Name You’ve Made for Yourself®